Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Panda Express: Long Line; Moves Fast


I understand that Panda Express is not Japanese but China and Japan are close enough together geographically, that I think I can get away with making my homage to this Chinese fast food chain strictly in Japanese Haiku. (5-7-5 Syllables.)



Beijing Beef, Beijing
I eat it all the time- love
Chopsticks, chopsticks, love

I bring it to class
It makes the room smell like food
Everyone gets mad

Some people don’t mind
Lauren Tracey Doesn’t Mind
Tim asks, “What is that?”

(That's a lie.)

I eat half of it
I want to eat it later
Refrigerator

Chopsticks chopsticks eat
I like to use chopsticks, yum
Chopsticks chopsticks love

Samples, samples yum
They like to give samples out
But I don’t like shrimp

Pepsi, Pepsi hate
Pepsi products are no fun
They only serve that



Because of that shit
I never get soda there
Pepsi, Pepsi hate

Love Panda Express
I can’t get enough of it
Panda Express Love


(**If possible, comments should be in Haiku)

1 comment:

  1. on the bandwagon
    tried it first time recently
    went with Mountain Dew

    ReplyDelete